Thursday, October 29, 2009

School Life on 29-10-2009

Yesterday night was really spooky. For some reason, I keep on feel that there's someone beside me.
Arrived at school today in semi-awake state. Everything was like so blur.

My Sivik paper starts at 11.30a.m today. So, I got like 4 hours to spend before and 1.5 hours after the paper.
Lydia was so emo this morning. She asked me to leave her alone cos she wanna do her revision.=.=

Ok, as her wish , I took out my Physics book and started reading. Then , go hang out with Vicky and her gang. Nothing special.

The worst thing today is that Bukit Baru area experienced water outage today. There's no water supply. Damn, imagine you have to leave your hands unwashed after you went to the toilet. Ewww...

Normally I don't eat during recess. But today I felt hungry. Ended up eating 4 sausages. Lol...
Ah Lerk broke a chair today when Kerk squeeze him between tables. He really looked like a balloon being squeezed!

Sivik Paper starts at 11.30. I finished the paper in 30 minutes, then continue sleeping. After that , I went on talking craps with Sandra and Vicky about the upcoming PC Fair.

4 Science 2 students got tips for Physics paper but they are reluctant to share with the 4 Science 1 students. Who cares ? If don't wanna share, just live with it. If I am ready for the paper, I can do it. There's no need for tips. ( this message is to some of them only)

That's all for today. Going out now to Ayer Keroh for some *stuff* .

2 comments:

bryankek said...

eh, check your spelling... few typos...

d4rkholeang3l said...

ada typo? mana? couldnt spot them

Post a Comment