Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh my God....

Damn...Today's Biology paper is so god damn difficult.
The papers start off with Paper 3. Kinda 'easy' at first.

Because of my not-so-professional drawing skill , I wasted 30 minutes on that freaking experiment diagram !
Anyway , I managed to finish it. Haha... nice to answer that paper though.

Ok, after the end of Paper 3 , it's time for Paper 1. The paper is 1 hour 15 minutes. Managed to finished it in 15 minutes?

Then , spend about 35 minutes checking on the asnwer and marking it on the answer sheet. Some was like, asking for answer from their friends sitting beside them.

It's recess time. I stayed in the hall. Got nothing to do. Everyone was reading their Biology book.

Soon, it's time for Paper 2. This paper is the most crucial one. 100 marks out of the total 200 marks.
As soon as the paper is distributed , Lydia asked me, ' What's the definition of photosynthesis?' Lolz.

As usual , I start answering the questions from the back. Drafting out points for the essay questions. I do this because I'm still fresh at that time. Haha

Then , worst case senario. All the structure questions are like WTF!
The diagram is not clear and so confusing. Worst of all, some questions are not in the book !

Arh, really tough paper. In the end, I had to 'tembak' a few questions. My friend , Matthew left a whole page blank.

Anyway, something happened during Paper 2. I was caught talking by my BM and Chemistry teacher. Both of them were walking towards me. Then , ' Oi !!!'

' Aku nampak engkau bercakap dari jauh lagi. Kau cakap dengan siapa ? Dia eh ? ( pointing to the girl beside me) Kau nak mengurat dia eh ? Nak suruh dia keluar dating dengan kau? '

' Aku tau awak rindu kat 'Axxxx' yang duduk kat depan tu. Tapi jangan la bercakap. '

Oh man, she talked so loud till the whole hall can listen. Then everyone boo at me.

Ok la, don;t have time for a blog post ad. Need to start reading my Physics. Still got a lot to cover. Bye!

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

all the best la =)

kenwooi.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

haha...thanks bro..the funny part is when I got caught XD

Post a Comment