Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I drop my phone...

Ever dropped your phone? I believe every mobile phone user experienced this before. As for me, I do dropped my phone few times.

But, I don't give a damn if I drop my secondary phone , a Nokia 1208. It's original colour is black. Bought it for RM 85 from a forummer . Don't be suprise when you look at the pictures :



There it is , red and orange in colour. Haha... I decided to give it a new coat of pain after modding my computer. It has been like this since few months back . Look at the keypads, all peeled off due to heavy SMS-ing. I even have my trademark at the back of the phone :



Well, it is a loyal phone after all. Never fail me when I need it. Besides the small inbox storage, I would say its a good phone.

P/S : Still haven't finish reading my Chapter 9 of Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment