Tuesday, March 16, 2010

KopitiamMalaysia.net

Hi everyone...
It's been quite a week since I last posted. 
Well, it's the holidays now...At least I ll have some time to blog.

Alright, recently I got pretty obsessed with websites. Damn...
I even bought 2 domains. 

Now, I would like to promote you one of my website, KopitiamMalaysia.net.
It's an open forum for casual chatting and sharing interest. 

There's also ' Photography' , ' Musicians' , Movies and Music' , 'Cupid's corner' section for other user...
More sections will be added time to time according to users response.

Since it's still new, I hope you guys can register yourselves as a member and post some topics there.
At least, it can make the forum more active and 'alive' 

I sincerely hope that the bloggers community will lend me a hand to promote the website to their friends and relatives. 
Thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment