Monday, March 8, 2010

I am using Mac OS X

Look at the screenshot...

Mac OS X

Pretty cool huh?

Well, you are being rickrolled...
I don't even have the money to buy a genuine copy of Windows...
How can I buy a Mac? Lolz...

After Windows disappoint me for detecting that I am not using a genuine copy...
I made my mind to change to Linux Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Kaola)
This version of Ubuntu is somehow different from the previous version I had used before.
I don't know where are the differences but it is different..Lolz..

Check the changelog if you wanna know in details...
I followed a step by step guide to transform my Ubuntu into Mac OS X...
Even the icons also change already...
The 'X', 'minimise' and 'maximise' had changed to the left hand side...
Really need to get used to this new theme...

For those who are adventurous (like me), you can try googling the guide.
But don't screw up your system ya... I reformatted my computer once because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment