Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's the second schooling term

The first term holiday had over.
Now it's the second term of schooling, which means I got only 7 months left till SPM.

Besides, the results of the first test were already released.
Well, I scored pretty badly... Badly as in my result dropped from my average level. I did not revise for this time test, especially moral and chemistry. I think I could have done better.
I guess I need to stop playing around and start buckle up in my studies.
Recently, I  became more playful and concentrate less in class. It's time to be a good boy :).


I went to school today.
The reason? To receive my award for getting 2nd in the whole form last year. Sweet...It's my first time in this new school.


Gotta go now. Last but not least, please visit my forum by clicking at the sidebar image on the right side of the screen.
Hope you'll become a member.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

wow all As.. so clever! =)

d4rkholeang3l said...

Thanks...so long din receive such comment ad

Post a Comment