Monday, March 1, 2010

I am back!

Finally, after two excruciating weeks...
I am so busy for the past 10 days that I cant even afford to spend some time blogging.

Went to Alvin's house last Saturday.
What's more? Of course got gamble la....

My profit of 4 hours of gambling (including 3 hours of becoming banker) is err...
RM 25...

After the party, Alvin, Viknesh, Kasyfi, Matt Yap and I went to a nearby Malay shop for supper.
Damn, I was asked to treat them on drinks..

So, RM 25- RM 8.50
My net profit is only RM 16.50 =.=

Without realising, it's already March.
One more week left until my first test.
I didn't even revise anything.. Hope I'll be able to score pretty well...

And, I miss my DSLR...
I sent it for warranty after CNY...
The LCD panel came off a little, it might not be a serious problem.
But better get it fixed before it become worse.

Without the camera, I am gonna miss the whole Sports Day which is on 4th of March.
Anyway, who really cares ?
I offered my help to the school to snap photos during important events but my service was neglected!
WTF , I swear to God I wont be the OP for events in the school anymore unless they pay me!

Thanks for reading. I think I'll be even more busy after this... Bye!

P/S : Dont forget to click the ads ya...help me..^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment