Friday, March 5, 2010

Exam heat is coming

Gosh, I can feel the heat of exam...
There's a test next week.

And damn, I didn't finish revising.
I don't even know what to read on...

This week seems to be a leisure week for all.
We got the rehearsal for Sports Day on Monday and Tuesday.
Then on Wednesday, everyone is busy with the decorations and no one enter class.

On Thursday, it's Sports Day.
Blue house got first... And Yellow House got last =.=

I shouldn't had went to school today. Got nothing to do at all.
Half of the class is not present...
And, I got no one to talk with...Arh!!! Hang around doing nothing...

Luckily school dismiss at 11.20a.m.
Mr Khoo came from SMK Bukit Baru to give me Add Maths work...
Lolz... Actually, he came to collect his pictures from me and at the same time, we had a short chat.

That's all for now. Gonna go tuition later.
I am so tired~~~

2 comments:

ohmywtf said...

all the best in ur exam! :-)

http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=188908

d4rkholeang3l said...

thanks alot for the wish...haha

Post a Comment