Sunday, March 7, 2010

First 3 Subjects Down...

End of Day 1...
Today's papers are Bahasa Melayu, Sejarah and Bahasa Inggeris.

Well, at least the papers are not as hard as I had expected.
The Sejarah and Literature notes that I had read paid off...

Most of the questions came out.
Of course, I wont say that I will score high this time, but I have the confidence.

Supposely, I wont be sitting for test tomorrow.
Because I was one of the participants for the dont-know-what Kuiz Pedagangan.
So, I did not revise my Biology and Chemistry.

Mana tau, Xin Ying called me on Saturday and told me that the competition is postponed.
WTF man...That means I need to sit for the papers tomorrow and I din even revise!

Die la this time...

P/S: Vicky scare to sit outside alone when Mr Tam rearrange our seats She don't want to be Teh Tarik Tiga Lapis... Lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment