Tuesday, February 9, 2010

She's selfish

I regret knowing her.
She's just too selfish in everything.
She is nothing different from her bunch of Keh Seng's friends.

We knew each other for a year already...
I even fell in love with her.
Anyway, her selfishness which I just realise after that is such a turn off to me.

I am tired of denying this fact of her.
I think I'll better stay away from her from now on.

And my dad, ever since I planned to buy a DSLR until the time I got it,
he had been scolding me for no reason.
Picking up on me over small issues.

Sometimes, I just wanna stay back at school.
Going home late means less encounter with him.
I am not in the mood for arguments.
Moreover, Chinese New Year is around the corner.

I am feeling really down now.
Thanks for reading...

1 comment:

vicky煒琪 said...

cheer up~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post a Comment