Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ba Gua Auntie

I didn't go to school today because I wait for my Nuffnang cheque to arrive.
Lolz, just joking...

There's Sukan Tara at my school, so basically we are not studying in class.
That's why I didn't go.

I followed my parents to Melaka town today.
We went to buy Ba Gua...

The person selling it is our old neighbour.
So, I asked for permission to snap some picture...

* Auntie, let me snap your photo can?*
* Don't paiseh paiseh larr... *
*Wait I help you promote your Ba Gua on Internet * 

After I took a few shots, she keep on say, try the Ba Gua... and start cutting the samples for us to try...
Lolz, before I took the photo, she didn't say that..

Anyway, talking bout Ba Gua makes me think of the movie ' I Not Stupid '..
Wanna dig up my VCD collection to watch it and have some laughter.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment