Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jusco AEON Melaka

Jusco AEON Melaka opened on 5th February 2010.
Yesterday, I paid that place a visit. 
Well, not once... Twice...


I went there after tuition in the afternoon and one more time at night with my parents. 
My plan is to take photo of anything nice. 

The place is very big...
The third floor is the place that I love the most. 
There's handphone, camera and computer shop. 
There's also a Sony Centre to test all the new product. 

Other's just normal larr... 
Most of the things there are overprice. Especially camera stuff. 
One screen protector that cost less than RM 10 in the market is sold at RM 68 there.

And what the hack, they can reduce the price from RM 80 to RM 20...
Seriously high mark up...

Before the opening, I heard there is an ice rink, same like the one in Sunway Pyramid.
It disappoints me when the news is just rumours... I really hope there's ice skating in Melaka.

Anyway, it's still a nice place to hang out. 
It's just too crowded for now. Maybe it'll be more ideal next time...

By the way, I have a new photo blog for my DSLR shots, My Humble Gallery
Please visit ya... Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment