Friday, February 12, 2010

Help ! Wild Boar chasing me!

Yes, you got it right bout that.
I went for supper with my friends after tuition yesterday. 

Soon, one by one leaving cos their parents are here.
Left me, Jameson, Naethan, Sharveen and Jared the wild boar.
Sharveen ~~ * he looks like Hindustan actor *

Jameson And Me

Most of us don't like Jared because he is so ' kuai lan' .
So, we plan to dump him instead of letting him following our group. 

We fake that we wanna go to a nearby snooker centre. 
When we reach the entrance, Jared stopped to tie his shoe lace. 

It's our chance ! Run ! 
All 4 of us run like mad. 
The wild boar keep on shout ' Wait Wait !  Why are u guys running ? '

At the same time, he was chasing us. WTF 
He's more than 0.1 tonne and is damn freaking fat .
Serve him right for being kuai lan at us. 

We ran around Bukit Beruang for a few times .
If you are there at about 10.15 pm yesterday, maybe you guys will notice us running.

I hope we can do this one more time. 
Making fun of that wild boar is certainly fun !

P/S : This is Shashi's Mango + Susu ... Looks gross to me..


No comments:

Post a Comment