Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am now an Alpharian, not an EOS-dy

My dream of having a DSLR came true! 
I had been looking for a DSLR for some time...

At first, I thought of buying a second hand Canon EOS 350D...
But finally, I changed my mind... 

I am lured into the orange legion...I am now an Alpharian...
Bought a Sony A230 with kit-lens today...


Don't get yourself wrong... the photo is taken with my good and loyal Fujifilm Z30... 
Haha... 

Here's the camera.


With this camera, things are going to change. 
I will be more free into snapping photos...

Imagine you go PC Fair with a PnS camera, those booth babes won't even look at you. 
But if you go there with DSLR and big lenses. You'll be a magnet... (well, there's what I think ) 

Still got a lot more to learn and explore. Now playing with the settings... Exposure, Shutter speed, Aperture... 

Last but not least, 
here's the Alpha lens cap.. 


5 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy taking great photos! =D

kenwooi.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

haha...thanks...will do certainly do

Mohamad Termizi said...

who it cost you for this DSLR ha? cause i'm also planning to buy DSLR cam soon... but i'm prefer more Nikon camera.. sony will cause me a lot of money for spare part... but it's ok to find out your cam price so i can make more analysis

d4rkholeang3l said...

it cost me rm 1800...
ya, the accessories is more expensive, but i dont really plan to invest alot on it...

if u wan within the same level and nikon brand, u can take D3000

or if u wan canon, u can choose the 1000D

Unknown said...

Yahoo!! Welcome to the Alpha club!!

Post a Comment