Monday, April 19, 2010

Rachel Liang Wen Yin Promo Tour in Melaka

Sorry for not updating for such a long long time...

All right, here's what happened on my Sunday.
I went to Dataran Pahlawan because I heard there's an Taiwan artist coming. Well, I don't really know her name until I reached there.. Haha

I reached at about 2.30 p.m and saw there was a crowd. There's some model promoting cosmetics I guessed. Anyway, I took the opportunity to snapped some photos.



Left the place at 3pm and headed straight to Dataran Pahlwan's stage. There's so many people there..
Met with Vicky and she gave me a VIP pass, but those 'VIP' have to sit on the floor. 

I had no choice but to give up on the pass and went around looking for a spot so that I can get great photos.
finally, I joined the group of photographers ( one with a big tripod) and all long long lens. 

Waited there for like, more than an hour. It really sucks lolz especially when you're carrying a huge backpack and a large and heavy camera on your neck. Suffering from backache now...

Rachel Liang Wen Yin arrived on 4 something I supposed. As soon as she stepped out, everyone started shouting. 
All photographer was snapping her photographs in burst mode. Even I did the same. 
The worse thing is, I filled up my memory card in 10 minutes and I need to changed into a new card. =.=

I never really enjoyed the songs she sang because I was too busy snapping her photograph. But I must admit, she's good... 

Here's the pictures taken:







Soon it was the autograph session. I saw one photographer went up onto the stage to get a close view of Rachel ! Lolz... 
Quickly, I followed him and sneaked through the guard... 

There's only 2 of us at first. but after that, more and more photrographer joined until the organiser asked , 
' Are you guys reporter?'

Apparently, there's no reporter around us and every photographer was chased down the stage. Haha...
Btw, here's a few snaps before I got down : 



It was my first time covering this type of event. All I could say is it's a good experience. 
Thanks for reading and enjoy yourselves ! 

2 comments:

jfook said...

Wow, she is very sweet. :)

d4rkholeang3l said...

agree agree...her song quite nice too

Post a Comment